The Rainmaker Water Reclamation System recovers and provides clean, odor-free water with minimal operating expenses. The system is designed to reduce water bills by 60% or more.
- Reduce Water Bills by 60% and even MORE
- Self Contained with Manifold
- Reduce or Eliminate Sewer Impact Fees
- Very Low Operating Expense
- Pressurized Filter Water Drain (No Mess)
- Powerful Pressurized Ozone System
- Fully Automated, One Time Set-up
- Small Footprint, Takes Minimal Space
- Provides Clear, Odor Free Water
- Height: 75"
- Width: 80"
- Depth: 30"
- Weight: 1010lbs.
- Primary Pump Type: 15-HP Sta-rite Pump (3phase) (self-priming)
- Ozone Pump type: 1 1/2-HP Sta-rite Pump (3-phase) (self-priming)
- Flow Rate: 100 GPM
- Inlet Size: 2" or 3" (Sched. 80)
- Outlet Size: 1 1/2"-2" (Sched. 80)
- Ozone System: 28 Grams (pressurized)
- Filtration System: Self Cleaning Filter (No Bags)
- Supply Power: 208/230/480/575 3-phase 60 cycles/sec
- Control Power: 115 VAC 1-phase (15 amp max)
- Reclaim Compatible Components
- Power Coated Frame
- Stainless Steel Strainer Basket
- STA-Rite Pumps
- VFD on Primary Pump
|Branch Fuse Rating Amps: 3-phase
Branch Fuse Rating Amps: 1-phase @ 15 amps for 115 VAC